UNICEF Halloween Walk-a-thon
This Halloween, children and families across Canada are turning their trick-or-treating steps into a walk-a-thon to raise funds for kids around the world! Join in on the fun – sign your family up for the UNICEF Halloween Walk-a-thon today!
Walk your hood, do some good.
Your child can be a hero this Halloween. It’s easy. Have everyone get in their favourite Halloween costumes and trick-or-treat as usual – but turn it into a walk-a-thon!
Have friends and family donate online throughout the Halloween season to help your child raise funds that will support children around the globe. UNICEF Canada will provide you with fundraising tips and tricks along the way.
Families who sign up by October 18th will receive a fun-filled walk-a-thon package in the mail.
How to participate in the walk-a-thon
- Register your child or family.
- Choose a fundraising goal. Any amount raised will make a difference for kids around the world.
- Set up a fundraising page for your child or family.
- Share your fundraising page link throughout the Halloween season and ask your friends, family and neighbours to sponsor your child or family’s walk by donating online.
- Strut your spooky stuff and celebrate on Halloween! As you trick-or treat, walk your neighbourhood in support of UNICEF Canada, and collect donations along the way. Celebrate all the good you’ve been able to help accomplish for kids everywhere.
Check your fundraising progress or view your list of donors and send them thank you messages by logging into your account .
Thank you for being a Halloween Hero and defending the right to childhood!
Here to support a walk-a-thon participant?
Click here to find their donation page and support their walk-a-thon.
Sign your family up for the UNICEF Halloween Walk-a-thon today.